Tax Refund Websites

If you receive NZ income from wages/superannuation/a benefit and only have NZ investment income the best advice I can give you is contact Inland Revenue or use MyIR.  It's unlikely you need a tax adviser and you don't need help from tax refund websites.  This is especially true for families.

If you sign up with a tax refund website they can legally take their cut no matter who files your tax return.  You must write to them and say you don’t want them to be your tax agent anymore.

Don't waste your money!!

Our fees are charged up front and we won't take a percentage of your refund.

Posted by Patricia Best